Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom.
You can cook Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom
- It’s 4 of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of King oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Miso.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ☆ Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom instructions
- Cut the king oyster mushroom into 8 pieces. Mix the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Put 2 pieces of mushrooms on the pork and roll up. Sprinkle with flour..
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Stir fry the rolled pork in Step 2 (seam side down). Cook and roll in the pan until browned..
- Pour the sake (1 tablespoon) to a pan, cover with a lid to steam on low for about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Pour the Step 1 sauce to the pan and heat to high. Stir fry to mix the sauce well. Once the pork rolls are glossy, turn off the heat. They're done..
Related video about this recipe: