Ginger Pork with Grated Daikon Radish.
You can cook Ginger Pork with Grated Daikon Radish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork with Grated Daikon Radish
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 170 grams of ●Grated daikon radish.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 of thumb's worth ●Grated ginger.
Ginger Pork with Grated Daikon Radish step by step
- Thinly slice the onion into wedges and julienne the carrots..
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces, and coat the surface with a thin layer of flour..
- After lightly draining the water content from the grated daikon radish, add the sauce made from the combined ● ingredients, and mix well..
- Pour vegetable oil (not listed) in a pan and sauté the onion and carrot. Remove from the pan once they become tender..
- Add a little more oil, and sauté the pork from Step 2..
- Once the pork cooks through, add vegetables from Step 4, then add the sauce. Toss until the pork is evenly coated, then serve..
Related video about this recipe: