Light and Tender Meatball-Style Sweet and Sour Pork with Thinly Sliced Pork.
You can have Light and Tender Meatball-Style Sweet and Sour Pork with Thinly Sliced Pork using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light and Tender Meatball-Style Sweet and Sour Pork with Thinly Sliced Pork
- It’s 250 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 3 of to 4 shakes Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plus Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 of to 4 Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 Green peppers.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s of For the sweet and sour thickened sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
Light and Tender Meatball-Style Sweet and Sour Pork with Thinly Sliced Pork instructions
- Season the thinly sliced pork with salt and pepper, rub in the garlic, and wrap each slice into a ball..
- Sift the cake flour over the meatballs with a tea strainer or a fine mesh sieve. Turn the meatballs over and do the same to the other side..
- Mix the sweet and sour pork sauce ingredients together..
- Cut up the vegetables into bite sized pieces. Precook the hard vegetables like carrots in the microwave..
- Put a generous amount of vegetable oil (not listed) and heat in a pan. Pan fry the meatballs over medium heat. Leave them as-is until browned lightly on one side..
- Turn them over when they are about this browned, and cook the other side. When the meatballs have firmed up, cook them while shaking the pan..
- Cover with a lid, and start cooking the vegetables starting with the ones that take longer..
- When all the ingredients are cooked through, add the sweet and sour pork sauce and green peppers. When the sauce has thickened, it's done..
Related video about this recipe: