Bacon and Shimeji Mushroom Stew.
You can have Bacon and Shimeji Mushroom Stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Shimeji Mushroom Stew
- You need 1/2 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of packet Bacon.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 400 ml of ★Basic vegetable soup.
Bacon and Shimeji Mushroom Stew step by step
- Cook the broccoli in the microwave for 2 minutes. Lightly fry the bite-sized bacon and shimeji mushroom in half the butter..
- Once cooked, turn off the heat. Add the flour and coat everything. Add the rest of the butter and mix together..
- Turn the heat on again and add the milk little by little (it will separate if you add it all at once). Adjust the thickness with the amount of flour and milk..
- Add the ★ basic vegetable soup little by little while mixing. Add the stock cube and bring to the boil while continuing to mix..
- Add the broccoli once boiled, and simmer for about 1 minute until everything is combined..
- Finally, season with salt and pepper, and it's done..
Related video about this recipe: