Pizza Baked With Just Cake Flour & No Need for Rising.
You can have Pizza Baked With Just Cake Flour & No Need for Rising using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Baked With Just Cake Flour & No Need for Rising
- It’s of Pizza dough:.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of ☆Water.
- You need of Pizza sauce:.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ○Sweet chili sauce.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of ◎Onions、pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of etc. ◎ Green peppers, tomatoes, corn, tuna, bacon.
Pizza Baked With Just Cake Flour & No Need for Rising instructions
- Add all of the ☆ ingredients, aside from the water, to a bowl. Knead by hand while adding in the water a bit at a time. Please be careful not to add too much water..
- Wrap it up in plastic wrap after kneading, and let sit at room temperature. (I baked these smaller, so I divided it into 2 equal portions)..
- Make the sauce. Place all of the ○ ingredients into a microwave safe container and warm up in the microwave for about 30 seconds..
- Prepare the toppings. Thinly slice the onions, soften in the microwave, and dry off the moisture. Cut the rest of the ingredients into appropriate sizes..
- Spread out plastic wrap on a counter, and cover the dough with one more sheet of plastic wrap. Spread it out roundly with a rolling pin, optionally place it onto a pizza pan and bake on the ..
- Flip it over halfway through baking and cook until it is the color shown in the photo. Keep an eye on it. It depends on the temperature, but it should cook within 3 minutes..
- Take out the cooked dough, and coat with two tablespoons of pizza sauce. Place the onions on top. Add on the other ingredients at random, and finally top with pizza cheese..
- Grill once again for about 3 minutes and it is done. It will burn quickly, so please do keep an eye on it..
Related video about this recipe: