Mini Brownies Top Ice Cream.
You can cook Mini Brownies Top Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Brownies Top Ice Cream
- You need 4 small of eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of flour.
- You need 90 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 217 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seed.
- You need 150 grams of almonds nibs.
- You need 1 of ice cream.
- It’s 300 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Mini Brownies Top Ice Cream step by step
- Melt butter over a pot of hot water (bain marie) then set aside to let it cool.
- Seive flour and cocoa powder set aside.
- Break 4 small eggs (room temperature ),mix with sugar, salt and vanila gently till blended and dont whip (whipping will result in crumbly ,less fudgy brownies).
- Gently blend the egg mixture with the melted butter then add the seive flour and cocoa powder.
- Then gently fold in the almonds nibs and pumpkin seed.
- Spoon 2 tsp onto the mini muffin tray and bake it at 165 C for 25 minutes.
- Serve mini brownies as it is or top with ice cream.
- Another Option ,bake it in a 8×8 baking dish and slice into square.
Related video about this recipe: