Pineapple Up Side Down Sundae.
You can cook Pineapple Up Side Down Sundae using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Up Side Down Sundae
- You need 1 of ice cream of your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of maraschino cherries, drained and chopped.
Pineapple Up Side Down Sundae instructions
- In a small sauce pan in medium heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar and stir until incorporated. Cook for 5 minutes until all the sugar is dissolved..
- Add crushed pineapple. Bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stiring frequently. Remove from heat add cherries. Cool for 5 minutes. Spoon over ice cream..
Related video about this recipe: