Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert.
You can have Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- It’s 1 package (8 oz.) of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 (6 oz.) cartons of peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener.
- You need 1/2 (8 oz.) of container frozen, light whipped dessert topping.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and.
- You need of chopped; or one 8-¼ oz. can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained (if frozen).
- You need of Fresh mint leaves (optional).
- You need of Fresh berries (optional).
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt..
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries..
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish..
- Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm..
- To serve:.
- Let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly..
Related video about this recipe: