Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
You can cook Butter Pecan Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- It’s 1.5 of large tubs cool whip (thawed).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 6 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s of Ice.
- You need of Salt.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream instructions
- Add the Cool Whip, maple extract, vanilla extract, melted butter, and milk to your ice cream making container. Stir them together well..
- Pack ice and salt around the container and follow your ice cream machines instructions for making ice cream until the desired consistency..
- Remove ingredient container from the ice and stir in the chopped pecans..
- I like to let mine set up in the freezer overnight for a firmer consistency but it is not required. We keep old I've cream buckets on hand to put it in for storing in the freezer..
Related video about this recipe: