Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
You can cook Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- You need 1 of Oreo (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of Oreo (slightly crushed).
- Prepare of Plain vanilla icecream.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Crush one Oreo very finely and mix with melted butter till it’s a bit sticky.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan. For easy removal, make sure the Pan is lined with parchment/baking paper.
- Leave in the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
- Break in another Oreo into your vanilla icecream and combine Oreos with ice cream..
- Pour the icecream on the set Oreo base and leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until it is set..
- Take out of the freezer and top with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs…
Related video about this recipe: