Chocolate Ice Cream.
You can cook Chocolate Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ice Cream
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of condensed milk (50g of sugar).
- It’s of pure chocolate.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Prepare of full tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- It’s of soy milk.
Chocolate Ice Cream instructions
- TIP: You could try adding less soy milk and sugar or use chocolate milk instead..
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie while you prepair the other ingredients..
- Use mixer on the whipped cream..
- Add the egg yolks..
- Put the condensed milk in a bowl..
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar..
- Slowly add some soy milk to the melted chocolate and pour as much as you can into the bowl..
- Give the bowl a stir and use the remaining soy milk to clean the chocolate bowl, before it get hard..
- When you have a nice consistency in both mixtures, add them together and mix until it is ready..
- The mixture is pretty fluid and sweet (52%), but don't worry it will become ice cream in the fridge..
Related video about this recipe: