Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour.
You can have Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raw sugar or coconut palm sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, sugar and pumpkin in a bowl..
- Add vanilla extract..
- In separate bowl combine almond and coconut flour, spice, salt and baking soda..
- Add dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Mix well..
- Dough should be stiff enough to roll into balls. Divide dough in half. Roll into 2 equal sized balls (tennis ball).
- On parchment paper press down balls and cut into 8 pieces..
- Separate triangles and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min..
- Let cool..
Related video about this recipe: