Lexi's Beggin Cakes For Dogs.
You can have Lexi's Beggin Cakes For Dogs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lexi's Beggin Cakes For Dogs
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk. (It calls for skim, but I use 2% or lactose free "milk").
Lexi's Beggin Cakes For Dogs instructions
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until thick, then stir in milk and honey..
- Add sifted flour and bacon bits to the mix and stir until smooth..
- Drop 1/4 cup mixture onto a moderately hot greased griddle (pan) to make a 6" pancake..
- Turn each pancake when underside is light brown..
- Cool. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator..
Related video about this recipe: