Grilled Pork Kabobs.
You can cook Grilled Pork Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Kabobs
- Prepare 2 lb of pork but (shoulder).
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
Grilled Pork Kabobs instructions
- Cut pork into chunks & put in bowl with all ingredients & cover & marinade overnight in refrigerator..
- Take out of refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking & put pork on skewers (if bamboo soak in water for 30 minutes).
- Cook on grill on low heat turning & brushing on marinade every 5 minutes until done (about 30 minutes) do not put marinade on for last 10 minutes..
- Eat & enjoy.
Related video about this recipe: