Our Family's Okonomiyaki Made with Flour.
You can have Our Family's Okonomiyaki Made with Flour using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Okonomiyaki Made with Flour
- You need 200 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Hon dashi stock (granules).
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Salt.
- You need 300 grams of unpeeled Nagaimo yam (grated).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk (or water).
- It’s of Okonomiyaki solid ingredients.
- It’s 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork (any cut).
- It’s 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 2 of Chikuwa.
Our Family's Okonomiyaki Made with Flour instructions
- To start with, use a big bowl. Mix ingredients marked ★ together with a hand mixer. Grate the nagaimo potatoes and add..
- Mix the bowl contents every time you add a ★ ingredient. Add rest of the ingredients and the mixture is done!.
- Next, finely chop the cabbage. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces, finely chop the spring onion, cut the chikuwa and mushrooms to your liking..
- Put all the cut ingredients into the mixture from Step 2 and mix..
- Finally, fry in a frying pan or on an electric griddle, and you're done!.
- For solid ingredients, you can add mochi cut into small pieces or scatter on top. Dice the onion and garnish with bean sprouts..
- For people with milk allergies, use water!!.
- This time I used "Yamato Potato" from Gunma prefecture. It's gooey centre was delicious!!.
Related video about this recipe: