Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin.
You can cook Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin
- It’s 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 300 ml of Processed soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of each Soy sauce, dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- You need 4 slice of Easy melt cheese.
- It’s 1 of to garnish Parsley.
Soy Milk and Kabocha Squash Gratin instructions
- Cut the kabocha squash into pieces. Microwave and place in a gratin dish..
- Mince the onion, and cut the bacon into 1 cm wide strips. Remove the stems from shimeji mushrooms, and separate..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, and stir-fry the onion and bacon. When the onion becomes soft and wilted, add the shimeji mushrooms, and continue stir-frying..
- Add a small amount of salt and pepper, dashi stock granules, and cake flour, then continue stir-frying. When they are no longer floury, gradually add the soy milk..
- When the sauce becomes your desired consistency, swirl in the soy sauce from the edge of the pan. Stir briefly, and pour the sauce over the Step 1 kabocha squash..
- Decorate with boiled broccoli, and put easy melt cheese on top. Bake in a toaster oven until nicely browned. Sprinkle with parsley, and it's done..
Related video about this recipe: