Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes).
You can have Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes)
- Prepare 320 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 slice of Ham.
- You need 40 grams of Natural cheese.
- Prepare 300 grams of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Cake flour・panko.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for deep-frying.
Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) instructions
- Dice the ham into 5 mm square pieces. Also dice the cheese into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Put the warm cooked rice into a bowl. Add the tomato sauce and mix until even. Also add the ham and continue to mix..
- Divide the mixture from Step 2 into sixths. Set it aside for the flavors to blend together..
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Prepare the cake flour and panko separately in their own bowls..
- With your hand, take 1/6 of the rice from Step 3. Press the cheese into the middle and squeeze to make a rice ball. Repeat to make 6 rice balls..
- As if making croquettes, dredge the rice balls with cake flour → beaten eggs → panko in this order..
- Pour in a decent amount of oil (for deep-frying) and heat until it's about 170℃. Place the dredged rice balls inside..
- Roll the balls around in the oil and deep-fry until they are golden brown. Enjoy..
Related video about this recipe: