Simple Lotus Root Salad.
You can have Simple Lotus Root Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Lotus Root Salad
- Prepare 5 of cm Lotus root (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- It’s 1 bag of Mixed leaves.
- You need 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Whole-grain mustard.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt & black pepper.
Simple Lotus Root Salad instructions
- Slice the lotus root into 3 mm wide pieces, sprinkle on some salt and pepper, and thinly coat in flour. Wash and drain the vegetables. Combine the ingredients marked ★ to make the dressing..
- Slice the bacon into 5mm widths. Thinly coat a frying pan with oil, and fry the bacon until browned. Remove the excess oil with a paper towel..
- Pour the garlic oil into the frying pan. Fry the lotus root slices and then drain..
- Put the mixed leaves in a serving bowl, add the bacon and lotus root, and pour on the dressing to finish..
Related video about this recipe: