Arabic Dough Pizza.
You can have Arabic Dough Pizza using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arabic Dough Pizza
- It’s of Arabic Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yeast (14g).
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cups of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Klim.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Crystals Sandwich man chilli sauce.
- You need of Chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Meat (polony/chicken/burger).
- It’s of Nando's hot Perinaise.
- You need of Masala chips.
Arabic Dough Pizza step by step
- Add warm water, yeast and sugar into a bowl.
- Let the yeast bloom (about 5 min).
- Add the dry ingredients and the oil and mix till all is incorporated and dough is smooth.
- Add more flour as dough is very sticky (I added about 1/2 cup more when I was kneading the dough).
- Cover with a dish cloth and let rise till doubled in size.
- Flour your surface and divide the dough into 3 to make it easier to roll out.
- Roll out till your desired thickness. Sprinkle dough with more flour as necessary.
- Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Add a mixture of Crystals and chilli garlic sauce to the base and some cheese.
- Add toppings, masala chips, Perinaise and more cheese.
- Brush calzones with egg before baking and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake calzones/pizzas for 15-20 min at 180 degrees C or until the base is golden brown underneath.
- Let the pizzas cool completely before freezing.
- When reheating, microwave for 1-2 min on high heat. You can add more cheese on top for extra cheesiness..
Related video about this recipe: