Sweet and Savory Chicken Wing and Celery Stir-Fry.
You can have Sweet and Savory Chicken Wing and Celery Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Savory Chicken Wing and Celery Stir-Fry
- It’s 8 of to 12 Chicken wing mid-section.
- You need 1 large of stalk Celery.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Jukumi vinegar or rice vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of ◎ Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Jukumi vinegar or rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 of for frying Vegetable oil.
Sweet and Savory Chicken Wing and Celery Stir-Fry instructions
- Put small cuts into the chicken wings along the bone. Sprinkle with the ingredients marked ◎ (vinegar and salt) and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes..
- Take the tough outer fibers off the celery stalk and slice thinly on the diagonal. If you have the leaves too, shred them up with your hands..
- Cut the root end off the shimeji mushrooms and shred into small clumps..
- Mix the ● ingredients together (mirin, soy sauce, vinegar)..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Coat the chicken with the flour and add to the pan. Brown on both sides over medium heat..
- When both sides are golden brown add the celery stalk and mushrooms, and stir fry over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the combined ● ingredients and turn up the heat, and mix all together. When there's almost no moisture left in the pan add the chili pepper, mix again and turn off the heat..
- Arrange on a serving plate with the celery leaves..
Related video about this recipe: