Doll Festival Sushi Cake.
You can cook Doll Festival Sushi Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doll Festival Sushi Cake
- It’s 360 ml of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of packet Chirashi sushi seasoning mix.
- It’s 8 slice of Cured ham.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Thin omelet.
Doll Festival Sushi Cake instructions
- Thinly slice the carrot into your choice of shapes. Boil..
- Cut the ham and cheese into any shapes..
- Slice the cucumber with a peeler..
- Finely shred the thin omelet..
- Cut the cured ham slices in half and roll them to form roses. Use 2 slices to make the large rose for the center of the cake..
- Cover the cake pan in plastic wrap. Layer the finely shredded omelet on top. Combine the chirashi sushi mix with the rice and place it on top of the omelet..
- Flip it over onto a plate. Place the cured ham roses on top and then decorate with the remaining ingredients from Steps 1-3. Twist the cucumbers once..
Related video about this recipe: