Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s of bacon, diced.
- It’s of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta instructions
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..
Related video about this recipe: