Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
You can have Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- It’s of zucchini.
- You need of salsa.
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of small onion minced.
- Prepare of bell pepper minced.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Half and hollow out zucchini leaving 1/4" thick. Set aside 3/4 cup for taco mixture..
- Boil zucchini halves for 1 minute.
- Brown turkey, add spices and mix well..
- Add onion, pepper, zucchini, tomato sauce and water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put 1/4 cup salsa in bottom of baking dish..
- Fill zucchini halves with taco mixture. Top with cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Serve with cilantro and salsa..
Related video about this recipe: